Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hammock

Blake had a rough night and woke up more than once crying. When I went into his room the first time it was of course pitch black and I was able to calm Blake down and he went back to sleep. I noticed something by his crib, but too exhausted I didn't think anything of it. When morning came Blake woke up absolutely screaming. When I went in to get him he was even shaking. Then I noticed what on earth he must have been scared at.
Haley was sleeping in the basement with some friends and Tyler was upset he couldn't join them so he decided to make a cooler place to sleep never thinking Blake would be less than impressed with him using part of his crib to accomplish his hammock. Tyler slept this way all night. I am glad his sheet stayed that way and didn't come crashing down in the middle of the night. He did a great job securing the knots.

No comments:

Post a Comment