Friday, June 18, 2010

Ornery Little Guy


Blake Storm
Blake is a mover and a shaker now. He has been pulling himself up and standing on his own. I have a feeling he will be walking in the near future. He is so proud of himself.


Hooray....

Blake loves to eat everything and I mean everything. I missed a picture opportunity two nights ago when a lightning bug actually landed on his hand. Not a good place to land. After pulling off the wing of the bug he tried to put it right in his mouth. Take a peek at the next three pictures to see that he does try to eat everything.



Even the camera!!

I had to send a work email and as soon as I opened the computer Blake quickly wanted to check it out. He found the button that dims the screen then the keyboard that lights up was the main attraction. I did manage to get the work email taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how quickly the kids grow up! I can't believe Blake will be walking soon. Love the picture of him trying to eat the camers...

    ReplyDelete